International Student Guide

Applications advice



JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 376

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 372


All course applications need to be accompanied with your school transcripts, to prove that you have the required knowledge to undertake the course you are applying for. Your transcripts must be official documents as provided by your school.



Course application for higher study needs to be accompanied with a graduation certificate from your most current school to prove you have graduated and are able to go into university. This needs to be an official document as provided by your school.


Proof of English Capabilities

To prove that you can study in an English medium based academic programme/course in UK University, it is necessary to prove that you can speak English and are capable enough to keep up in a classroom. The different tests that you can take include:

  1. Cambridge English 
  2. IELTS - UKVI (Required for UK Student Visa Applications)
  3. Cambridge IGCSE English
  4. City and Guilds International Speaking and Listening
  5. TOEIC
  6. PTE Academic
  7. For UK Immigration Purposes only:
  8. Certification in ESOL Skills for life
  9. Integrated Skills in English
  10. Graded Examinations in Spoken English



The personal statement is your first impression that you will make at the admission board. The admission board expects to understand from the personal statement your particular interest in wanting to study that particular subject. You need to furnish information as to why you think you should be accepted into the course. It is recommended that you conduct a thorough research about the university to see what they look for in their students. You can take help from Students4UK in this reference and we shall provide you with maximum possible support.  A personal statement provides you a chance to show off your qualities and to share any experiences you’ve had that will make you stand out. You need to ensure that your statement is clear, concise and well-articulated, and is presented in a logical flow. We will proofread your statement to make sure it is well written and can be easily read.



It is recommended that you obtain at least two references, preferably from teachers or even employers. These provide the university with proof from credible sources who know you in a professional capacity that you would be capable of completing the course.



You will need to provide a copy of your passport to prove your identity. Once you have received your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) letter, you will then be required to apply for your Student Visa. On receiving the visa, you need to send a copy to your university. When you arrive in the UK, you will need to pick up your Biometric Residence Permit from your designated post office. You will need to keep this with you when leaving and re-entering the UK to prove you are studying here.



Some universities will require you send over extra supporting documents, some examples are:

  1. Postgraduate Courses
  2. Certificate of graduation/bachelor’s degree
  3. Ph.D./Research Courses
  4. Certificate of graduation/master’s degree
  5. Research proposal
  6. Previous UK Education History
  7. Previous CAS letter
  8. Confirmation of enrolment
  9. Previous visas (Visa stamp and biometric card)
  • Interested in applying? Click the link to enquire today

    apply_now button