EU & UK Students

Are you from the EU or UK?

Let us help you with your application!

There are a number of different pathways students can take to ensure they get the most out of their higher education that will help them achieve their dream job. By contacting us, we can work together to find the best option that'll suit your needs and free of charge, we will:

    • Icons for UKEU

      Give advice on which institution is the best option for you

    • Icons for UKEU

      Give you advice on your personal statement

    • Icons for UKEU

      Assist you with filling out the application forms and submitting them

    • Icons for UKEU

      Liase with your institution while keeping you informed

    • Icons for UKEU

      Guide you on your Student Finance application

If you are from the EU or EEA, you will not need to provide a visa to study in the UK but your chosen university may ask for extra documents such as your passport or proof that you speak English which we can support you with. We will also help you when you arrive in the UK with accommodation, airport pickup and travel insurance.

  • Everything you need to know

    Click the links  below to view more on each section.

  • Interested in applying? Click the link to enquire today

    apply_now button